Penzance offers beautiful surrounding for getting fit and healthy, and the best of them don't even cost a penny. Cycle along the hundreds of miles of specially designated paths, including the stunning Penzance to Marazion cycle path. Take a brisk walk along the cliff tops or the public footpaths through the countryside.
If you fancy something a bit more vigorous and with a few more facility's, Penzance also offers the latest in fitness equipment and classes. Be it one-on-one help with achieving your fitness goals, or learning a little self-defence, the perfect training is available in town.
- Hardcore Jeet Kune Do
Hardcore Jeet Kune Do Southwest offer lessons in the martial art, as practiced by Bruce Lee, in a safe and friendly environment.
Classes cater for all abilities and will improve fitness, relieve stress and increase flexibility and self confidence. Find out more.
- Touch Gloves Muay Thai Kickboxing (07974 333489)
Branwells Mill, Penzance, TR18 2LQ
Read more information about Touch Gloves
- Penzance Leisure Centre (01736 874744)
St Clare, Penzance
- Penzance Gym Club (01736 350409)
Penzance Leisure Centre, Penzance
- Oxygen Health Club (01736 333831)
4 Market Jew Street, Penzance
More Information about Oxygen Health Club
- St Ives Leisure Centre (01736 797006)
Trenwith Burrows, St Ives
- Samurai Karate Cornwall (07706 797562)
See website for details of class locations
- Penzance Aikido Club (01736 719118)
- Penzance Judo Club (01736 710464)
- Penzance Karate Club (01736 842595)
- My Protein